How can I make flash writeable?

Mark Bishop mark at bish.net
Fri Oct 17 23:33:52 EST 2008

Ok, so bear with me.  I've read booting-without-of.txt in the
Documentation/powerpc directory and I modified a .dts file but now what?

I use ltib or u-boot to load that into the device or do I roll a
kernel with that file and flash the device with it?

Apologies for the less than technical questions.