SRAM

Thomas Johnson TMJohnson at fyldemicro.com
Wed Nov 26 19:37:20 EST 2008

Thanks Matt,

Yes it's memory mapped.

I will give it a spin.

Regards

Tom

________________________________

From: Matt Sealey [mailto:matt at genesi-usa.com]
Sent: 25 November 2008 19:45
To: Thomas Johnson
Cc: linuxppc-embedded at ozlabs.org
Subject: Re: SRAM

Is it memory mapped somewhere? If it is you can emulate an MTD using the
"slram" driver.

Then you can just use whatever you like on top - JFFS2 or something that
thinks it's going to be on flash or something, ext2 if you're nuts. But,
seriously, with slram you *can* go nuts.

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Thomas Johnson