command line partition information

Joaquin Luna Joaquin.Luna at jdsu.com
Tue Nov 18 05:35:11 EST 2008

Scott,

Thanks for your help, I was able to get it working with the open
firmware option you suggested.  I had tried this a few days back with no
luck, but I think my problem at that time was that my label "nand0" did
not match what was in the dts file.  I didn't give open firmware much
attention because I am using the command line for the partition
information in my working 2.6.20 kernel.  After spending this much time
on it though, I'll take what I can get.

Thanks,
Joaquin Luna

PS

U-boot did not accept "ff800000.flash" as the MTD ID and could not load
the kernel image with that in the command line.