Timer task synchronization

Spoorthi KA spoorthi.ka at globaledgesoft.com
Sat May 31 00:37:05 EST 2008

Hi,

    I am dealing with timer synchronization problem.. we have two timer
threads. The two timers are started one after the other. The first timer
timeout value is 10s and the second timer tiemout value is 15s.

The first timer fires after 10s and the timer thread is suspended until
the second timer completes its task. once the second timer is done the
first timer resumes.

sometimes the first timer resumes back even before the second timer
starts and blocks the second timer thread..

can anybody plz help me with this...

spoorthi