Building Cross Compiler for MPC8260ADS

Misbah khan misbah_khan at engineer.com
Mon May 26 20:16:04 EST 2008

Hi Mr Bolhuis

Thanks for your reply. i did the same what you suggested,but while running
the script its asking to set the enviourmnental variable like
TARGET,PREFIX,GCC,GCC_FLAG etc which unknowlingly how can we set. Is there a
config file that should tell us what are the enviourmnental variable to be
set.

regards
Misbah <><