Instruction OCM

mojtaba kernelppc at gmail.com
Tue May 20 19:19:26 EST 2008

Thank you for your email. But what is the solution to that? I have seen this
in a thesis:

"when using the OCM buses to connect memory, we can only use virtual memory
as long as the virtual address is the same as the physical address, which is
conceptually
the same as using a system without MMU. Therefore porting Linux to a
system based on an OCM memory system is not possible"

http://ce.et.tudelft.nl/publicationfiles/1367_700_thesis.pdf

Is that right? What do you suggest?