Xilinx PowerPC

Yoshio Kashiwagi kashiwagi at co-nss.co.jp
Sun May 18 12:13:10 EST 2008

David-san,

This driver must add some corrections, for example, Checksum-offloading
is incomplete as you say it. As for me, it is very happy to obtain
your cooperation. Let me know if I can be of any work for it.

Moreover, although I wrote the xps_ll_temac driver for u-boot of a very
simple single SDMA descriptor, I have not got used and put in the
contribution way.

Best Regards,
Yoshio Kashiwagi - Nissin Systems