Suitability of patchs as attachments

Welch, Martyn (GE EntSol, Intelligent Platforms) martyn.welch at gefanuc.com
Fri May 16 18:46:31 EST 2008

Hi all,

I wish I didn't have to ask this but...

For now I'm stuck using Outlook and Exchange for email, despite my best
efforts I have been unable to force it to send patchs inline without
breaking them (I can get it to do plain text, however it seems to have
the habbit of wrapping ling lines, such as the "diff --git..." lines).

Is anyone in the same position and has worked out how to do this?

I also have a patch for initial support of one of our boards waiting
here, would it be acceptable to attach this as a patch on this mailing
list?

Thanks,

Martyn

----
Martyn Welch MEng MPhil MIET
Principal Software Engineer

GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms
Tove Valley Business Park, Towcester,
Northants, NN12 6PF, United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 (0) 1327 359444
Direct Dial: +44 (0) 1327 322748
Fax: +44 (0) 1327 322800
email: martyn.welch at gefanuc.com
web: www.gefanuc.com

GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms Ltd, registered in England and Wales
(3828642) at 100 Barbirolli Square, Manchester, M2 3AB, VAT GB 729 849
476

GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms Confidential and Proprietary. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately and
permanently remove it from your system and destroy any printed
hardcopies.