SKB corruption on heavy traffic

Franca, Jose (NSN - PT/Portugal - MiniMD) jose.franca at nsn.com
Thu May 1 01:07:15 EST 2008

Ok... We will try to enable debug on slab! :)
Ring buffer full occurs on tx in spite of having free bd's in the ring,
it doesn't use them... And it does not recover.
The problems that I refered are from previous kernel versions to ours
(our base of development was 2.4.31) and even on 2.6 kernels.

Filipe