segment fault problem

刘小双 liuxs226 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 20:34:30 EST 2008

hi, all

My platform is mpc8540 with graphics chip Fujitsu MB86296, my kernel version
is 2.6.12.6. I compiled DirectFB with gfxdriver mb86296, I wrote this
gfxdriver myself. Then I run a program named "simple" in
DFBTutorials-0.5.0which I  downloaded  from
directfb.org website. I want to see if the gfxdriver worked well. When I run
./simple there is a segment fault problem, and  I don't how to fix it.

The attachment mb86296 is the gfxdriver.
The attachment simple.c is part of DFBTutorials-0.5.0.

Thanks
liuxs