The question about the QUICC ENGINE microcode for freescale

郭劲 guojin02 at tsinghua.org.cn
Thu Mar 13 13:05:19 EST 2008

Hi,Russell,
My MPC8360 is 533/266/400MHZ(core/ddr/QE), I have 2Gbytes DDR-1 memory, not
DDR-II. I found that the DDR affected the speed if some ddr is not good. I used
the linux-2.6.22 with enable the NAPI driver. I will update my cpu to
667/333/400MHZ.

I written the email to the support.asis at freescale.com, I do not know who will
response this email. Nobody in freescale teach me how to deal with this problem.

I do not know whether or not each QUICC ENGINE in charge of each GETH? How to
config to make each QE in charge of each GETH?

Thank you very much.