TQM5200 2.6-denx SM501 voyager enabling problem.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Mar 8 12:27:37 EST 2008

In message <BLU106-W13F58AFC51977B5ACB4318CA130 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

> I thought about this possible solution (adding resource description to device tree), but as far as I understood, the device tree was intended to describe the microcontroller peripherals and tqm5200, based on the mpc5200 is sold out also without sm501, s
> o that's why I discarded this option.

The device tree describes the hardware, and the TQM5200 (with  SM501)
and  the  TQM5200S  (without  the SM501) are two different boards and
need different device trees.

And, Pedro - could you please restrict your line length to some 70+
characters or so? Thanks.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The greatest warriors are the ones who fight for peace."
- Holly Near