How to create custom ramdisk

Ron Sass rsass at uncc.edu
Wed Jul 23 05:49:47 EST 2008

Under my home page, I have links to the courses I teach.

http://rcs.uncc.edu/~rsass/

Follow the links to "Fundamentals of Reconfigurable
Computing"  specifically,

http://rcs.uncc.edu/~rsass/courses/2008-Fall/6890/

There are labs and tutorials there.  Under Labs, (Lab 3 in
particular) we build Linux-based systems.  Lab 3 is has a tutorial
based on Secret Lab's git repository and some in-house scripts.
The students use RHEL5 machines but in our research lab we Fedora
Core and CentOS4 machines.

Also we have a wiki with other tutorials.  Sorry, it's not very
organized (or up to date...)

http://www.rcs.uncc.edu/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Ron