how to allocate 9MB of memory in kernel ?

Misbah khan misbah_khan at engineer.com
Thu Jul 17 18:41:03 EST 2008

In have a sdram of size 9MB which i would map to kernel space (ioremap would
do that ) the whole 9 MB kernel virtual memory i need to map to the
application , the application would read when driver has complited writing
and vice versa this implimentation would be in a circular buffer type. The
size of my RAM is 128 MB