insmod: unresolved symbol XIo_In32/XIo_Out32

Juliana Su js084 at bucknell.edu
Sun Jul 13 05:22:18 EST 2008

Hi again,

Ok, so I tried mapping to in_be32( ) and out_be32( ) by changing:

#define XIo_In32(InputPtr) (*(volatile u32 *)(InputPtr)); SYNCHRONIZE_IO;
#define XIo_In32(InputPtr) in_be32(InputPtr)

and

#define XIo_Out32(OutputPtr, Value) \
   { (*(volatile u32 *)(OutputPtr) = Value); SYNCHRONIZE_IO; }
#define XIo_Out32(OutputPtr, Value) out_be32(OutputPtr, Value)

I made sure to include asm-ppc/io.h, too. However, I still get the same
unresolved symbol error message... Did I do the mapping correctly?
Thanks again for your help!

-Juliana