Linux boot on a ppc 405

Ricardo Ayres Severo severo.ricardo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:53:19 EST 2008

Grant,

my output is the following:

loaded at:     00400000 004E919C

board data at: 00000000 0000007C

relocated to:  00404040 004040BC

zimage at:     00404E2C 004E620A

avail ram:     004EA000 8DA05119

Linux/PPC load: console=ttyUL0,9600

Uncompressing Linux...done.

Now booting the kernel

nothing shows up next.
I tried to look at __log_buf but the debugger doesn't recognize it.
The debugger only knows the code of the part that boots the kernel.
I also tried setting ttyUL0 and ttyS0 for the linux console.
Any ideas of how I can get the real position of __log_buf?

Thanks,

--
Ricardo Ayres Severo <severo.ricardo at gmail.com>