Load Kernel 2.6 using U-boot on ML403

Robert Woodworth rwoodworth at securics.com
Tue Jan 29 02:51:09 EST 2008

If you're starting a new design, I *highly* recommend using EDK9.2 with
MPMC3 and LL_TEMAC.

Using the Wizard in EDK9.2 and using the kernel from git.xilinx.com
everything will work fine out-of-the-box.  Including the ethernet.

I've had troubles with the older (EDK9.1) TEMAC and GigE switches not
syncing correctly.   The LL_TEMAC in EDK9.2 solved this issue.

RJW.