Xilinx XPS_LL_TEMAC vs PLB_TEMAC

Mohammad Sadegh Sadri mamsadegh at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:35:36 EST 2008

Hi

Well, As you know, we now need a PLB version, XPS_LL_TEMAC is connected to PLB not MPMC2...yes I remember those days of Xilinx GSRD and MPMC2 however it seems that the current architecture has slight changes.

about the git repository of Xilinx, Although I do not believe on it, I'll give it a try...thanks for info.

well, what about Grant Likely... and his git tree?