Xilinx XPS_LL_TEMAC vs PLB_TEMAC

Mohammad Sadegh Sadri mamsadegh at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 19:54:16 EST 2008

thanks for you reply david,

As far as I know the Linux driver for Xilinx PLB TEMAC was two parts : 1- adapter.c and 2- the rest of the driver files

Only adapter.c was really a linux related file and the rest of the files were Xilinx generic driver code for PLB TEMAC.

correct?

then now, I know EDK 9.2 generates the needed Linux support package and needed related files, so if this is the case can we use these files as the needed driver in our linux kernel?

by the way, i did never hear about this git repository before...can you describe us, where is it and how we can access it and which projects are now hosted by it?

thanks