Driver - HDLC 83xx QUICC Engine??

Russell McGuire rmcguire at videopresence.com
Wed Jan 16 11:30:32 EST 2008

Jocke,

I'll let you know if I find any.  For a starting point, I have an QE ATM
driver, that is more than likely similar in design <though no Ethernet
interface>, as it supports the QE engine, and just turns the UCC into ATM
mode, as opposed to HDLC mode. Would imagine the buffering, IO, interrupts
are similar. I am still in process of porting it up from the 82xx CPU.

Although HDLC how it registers itself into the kernel is a mystery to me, I
am having trouble finding any HDLC drivers to model this after.  Know of any
specs? API? Etc...

-Russ