Linux with e500 v2 core, can we support Ram base address starting at 0x1_0000_0000

Subbu Linux subbu.linux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 07:16:59 EST 2008

Hi
I am currently working on MPC8548 core, would like to know wheather current
Linux with e500v2 core supporting Physical Address of RAM at 0x1_0000_0000,
I know in current linux with large Page table support we can access devices
at 0x1_0000_0000 for e500v2, but I wanted to move RAM base address to
0x1_0000_0000, so that I can support larger RAM. Can any body suggest me if
their is any patch available for this or is it possible to implement from
scratch.

Thanks
Subbu