PPC vs POWERPC

Matias Sundman linux at sundmangroup.com
Tue Jan 15 21:38:48 EST 2008

 >>Documentation/powerpc/booting-without-of.txt to find out what is
 >>expected in the device tree.

Is there any more information on how the "of_*" ( e.g. of_node_put ,
of_find_node_by_type ) functions should be implemented in  the
"arch/powerpc/platforms/myplatform/myboard_setup.c" file
or is the documentation the existing "*.c" c files under
arch/powerpc/platforms ?

Since I have a 82xx board I assume that "myboard_setup.c" file shall be
put under arch/powerpc/platforms/82xx.

Cheers // Matias