Linux for ml310

Stephen Neuendorffer stephen.neuendorffer at xilinx.com
Tue Jan 15 05:47:37 EST 2008

If you are using the secretlab.ca or git.xilinx.com trees, then you
should *not* follow the normal BSP generation process.  You need to
generate the BSP in a dummy location and then copy only the
xparameters_*.h file over the appropriate one in
arch/ppc/platforms/4xx/xparameters and make menuconfig.

Steve

Xilinx