Linux for ml310

Enno Lübbers enno.luebbers at upb.de
Fri Jan 11 22:40:43 EST 2008

Hi Joachim,

I haven't tried the XUP or the ML310 yet, but I just managed to get
Linux 2.4.26 from Bitkeeper running on a ML403 board (a Virtex-4FX12).
However, I'm seriously considering moving to the 2.6 kernel, for
various reasons.

Your problems seem to be related to the BSP configuration. Have you
set the corerct options in the Software Platform Settings of the EDK?
In particular, you need to set the clock frequency and the attached
peripherals in the "OS and Libraries" section.

Regards
- Enno

--
Dipl.-Ing. Enno Luebbers