Toolchain for Freescale e200

Per-Erik Johansson perka at dtek.chalmers.se
Wed Jan 9 20:47:08 EST 2008

Hi

I need a new toolchain since my old one hasn't got support for the (as)
-me200 and book-e stuff I need to compile a kernel for the e200 core.
What flags do I specify to get what I need?
--target=powerpc-e200-linux-gnu --with-cpu=?? --enable-threads=posix
--enable-languages=c,c++ --with-gnu-as --with-gnu-ld
And should I use a particular version of gcc, binutils..?

I'm not that familiar with building cross-toolchains, have tried with
tools like crosstool and buildroot but cant seem to get it to build what I
need.