Reading a config file in a driver ....

Misbah khan misbah_khan at engineer.com
Thu Jan 3 16:03:20 EST 2008

Hi all ....

I am writing a LCD driver in which the default configuration for LCD would
be loded at the Init . This default configuration if keep in the driver then
for a change in default configuration we need to compile the driver which we
never want . Hence we want a .config file in /etc/lcd.config dir which could
be changed and the next boot will take this configuration as the default
configuration.

I need to know How to read from the config file in the driver form the dir
/etc/lcd.config. The driver would be installed at boot up

Please if any of you have an experience in this or could suggest something
,I would really appriciate ...

----Misbah <><