2.6.25-rc3 on mpc8548amc doesn't boot

maxime louvel m.louvel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:31:06 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a question for submitting my changes:
As I said I have commented a few line in arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile
#$(obj)/4xx.o: BOOTCFLAGS += -mcpu=405
#$(obj)/ebony.o: BOOTCFLAGS += -mcpu=405
#$(obj)/cuboot-taishan.o: BOOTCFLAGS += -mcpu=405
#$(obj)/cuboot-katmai.o: BOOTCFLAGS += -mcpu=405
#$(obj)/treeboot-walnut.o: BOOTCFLAGS += -mcpu=40

I guess that shouldn't be integrated in my patch, should I ?
For what I have found on websearch that should come from my gcc version (
3.4.3 with specific stuff).
But still I needed that...

thanks,
Maxime