Xilinx PowerPC

Alan Casey alan.casey5 at mail.dcu.ie
Sat Feb 23 04:23:21 EST 2008

Hi,

  Just wondering - is it possible to use U-Boot on the Xilinx XUPV2PRO
  board or any similar tools (such as libfdt?) to copy a Linux kernel and

  ramdisk filesystem from a SystemACE card to memory, uncompress them and

  boot the Linux kernel etc?? If so is there any notes/docs about how to
do
  this or similar online anywhere?

  Any info. appreciated,
  Regards&Thanks,