Frustrated question with insmod

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Sat Feb 16 12:06:07 EST 2008

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question.  I'm developing a
NAND flash driver and I need to do some detailed dubugging using GDB with
a BDI2K.  According to the Denx web site, to find out the address that the
module is loading at you load it using the -m parameter to insmod (i.e.,
"insmod -m mymodule").  However, every version of insmod I've tried
doesn't recognize ANY options much less -m.  Can anyone please point me in
the right direction, or give me another way of knowing what the load
address of my module is?

Thanks.

Bruce