System Clock runaway on Xilinx platform

Kevin Holland khollan at daktronics.com
Thu Feb 7 09:39:36 EST 2008

I load with the zImage.elf, so my xparameters are set like this:

#define XPAR_CPU_PPC405_CORE_CLOCK_FREQ_HZ 300000000
#define XPAR_CORE_CLOCK_FREQ_HZ XPAR_CPU_PPC405_CORE_CLOCK_FREQ_HZ

I took readings every 5 min over a 15 min period and it seems to be
increasing by approximately 50 sec every 5 mins.

Thanks

Kevin