Is anyone using the C67x00 USB Host ?

Michal Simek monstr at seznam.cz
Thu Dec 11 03:34:47 EST 2008

Hi Peter,

> Hi,
>
>  >> Why? Have you swapped your A0 / A1?
>
>  Michal> I found that ml40x designs have different connection that
>  Michal> ml505 usb design. This is no problem for me. But I think that
>  Michal> in David case is that problem.
>
> OK. If this is something common, then maybe we should add support for
> it in the driver?

I think this is not necessary. Swapped A0/A1 is hw solution. And change which I
described is sw solution.

>  Michal> We used 2.6.20 kernel because we have this kernel well tested.
>  Michal> I found where the problem was.
>
> Ahh, what was it?

Problem was in different status handling for older kernel and I extend some
timeout value before. I am reverting my debug messages. Maybe I did any other
change which do some work too.

Thanks,
Michal