Is anyone using the C67x00 USB Host ?

David H. Lynch Jr. dhlii at dlasys.net
Wed Dec 10 07:27:34 EST 2008

Michal Simek wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> currently I am working on backport this driver to 2.6.20 to Microblaze but
> a lot of things are the same.
>
> From HW site. Interrupt goes outside of IP directly to interrupt controller.
> And you need to call platform_device_register with proper structure.
>
> Could you send your kernel log?

    I can post a log, but:
       Interrupts are occuring, and being trapped.
    The following code in the driver just seems to always return
IRQ_NONE when called from an interrupt.

        int_status = c67x00_ll_hpi_status(c67x00);
        if (!int_status)
            return IRQ_NONE;

    However, if I add a timer that just polls the interrupt handler, I
have the driver working (on the first port) but slowly.

--
Dave Lynch 					  	    DLA Systems
Software Development:  				         Embedded Linux

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
Albert Einstein