MPC8313 and Marvell PHY 88e1112

Richard Parsons RParsons at cbnl.com
Mon Dec 1 23:31:30 EST 2008

Hi Carlos,

I am using the Marvell 88E6097 Switch connected to a Freescale MPC8323
and I am using generic PHY mode on the Switch/PHY chip. There is an
appnote somewhere that says you need to force the link up in the marvell
if you are connecting using the MII bus (on this specific Ethernet PHY
though)

I done just that, and the MII bus came alive :-)

Richard

Cambridge Broadband Networks Limited
Registered in England and Wales under company number: 03879840 Registered office: Selwyn House, Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WZ, UK.
VAT number: GB 741 0186 64