Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 21 19:48:43 EST 2008

Dear Alexander,

In message <FCELKENEBBOLLHKPHCCBEECMCDAA.a.schmid at systeme-steuerungen.de> you wrote:

> I use U-Boot 1.2.0 on MPC5200B. Console over serial works fine. I have a

U-Boot related questions are off topic here. Please post such
questions on the U-Boot mailing list, see

Second, U-Boot 1.2.0 is *very* old, please use recent code (1.3.4 or
later).

> Grafic controller at LPB Bus and U-Boot shows his console output at VGa too.
> But I would need a keyboard. I compiled U-Boot with USB and if i type "usb
> reset" the ohci controller scans the USB devices and finds a keyboard. But
> nothing happens if i push the buttons on the keyboard!

There is no USB keyboard driver in U-Boot yet. Please let me know if
you need help to develop one.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Time is fluid ... like a river with currents, eddies, backwash.
	-- Spock, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0