U-boot and Xilinx emaclite, TX_PING_PONG -> stops working

Michal Simek monstr at seznam.cz
Wed Aug 20 22:13:15 EST 2008

Hi Philipp,

I did U-BOOT driver for emaclite. You can set both ping pong mode - all
combination are supported. I tested this driver with Microblaze and works well.
I use this driver almost every day and I have no problem with it. If you have
problem with this driver please send your email to u-boot mailing list.

Regards,
Michal