How to use ttyUL0 as input and use VGA as display?

yanlong wang killyouatonce at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 21:34:37 EST 2008

Hi,
     I port the linux on my ml300 board , the system is work well. But
have some small problem.
    I want use  serial port as input device  and use VGA as display.
    How i set the console parameter?
    If i set console like this " console=ttyUL0,9600 console=tty0
root=/dev/ram". The boot message display on both of  serial port and
VGA. But when the system come to the "sh".There is no output on ttyUL0
,.All message display on the VGA , then Icann't input command by
serial port .
    How to slove this probelm?
    regards:)
yanlong