serial problem of cpm2

朱利达 zhulida at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:36:41 EST 2008

hi everybody:  These days a problem drive me to read the code about mpc8247 cpm2 smc or scc uart.The problem is that, very very occasionally when my system bring up, I find the serial port can not work. The serial port connects with smc1 and is a console port. when the problem occured, the tx of smc1 is still ok. I send 'break' to the port, and dump the register of smc . The indicators of 'break' len and 'break' times show it reciverd thesignal. Catting /proc/interrupts I find the interrupts counter do not increase.It seemed the irq of smc disabled by systerm. Somehow, when the problem occured, there were a lot of 'break' signal recived the serial port, maybe this is hardware mistake.And the mistake lead the problem.
       Do anyone troubled with these problem?