No subject

Tue Apr 1 16:18:44 EST 2008

code. After some variable time kfree or kalloc result in kernel oops.

-----Original Message-----
From: Franca, Jose (NSN - PT/Portugal - MiniMD)
Sent: quarta-feira, 30 de Abril de 2008 9:44
To: 'ext Scott Wood'
Cc: =09
Subject: RE: SKB corruption on heavy traffic

Hello!

	Thank you for replying!
	It't quite dificult to say if the problem exists without our changes, =
since the all software is dependent on this changes so to work with the =
hardware. I can't answer to that right now on that, but I forgot to add =
one thing: we have ring buffer full problems on our fcc_enet driver from =
time to time. So, I think the problem could be on linux configurations =
(related to hw) because there is a lot of posts on the web related to =
problems similar to this (none of them has really solved the bottom =
problem).=20

Regards,
Filipe=20