Xilinx PowerPC

David H. Lynch Jr. dhlii at dlasys.net
Thu Apr 24 07:37:16 EST 2008

 I would be ecstatic to look at/collaborate on what you have.
I do not care if you clean it up. It can not be harder to work with than
my own code or the Xilinx code.

In the end I need Linux, GreenHills, as well as a lightweight stripped
driver for a monitor and embedded mini-web server.
I have all the above for the older PLB TEMAC in FIFO mode, but we are
moving to the LL TEMAC.

I started through the xilinx code and rapidly remembered how long it
took to demacrofy the xilinx PLB TEMAC code down to a single source file
with only
the code actually needed, and got depressed.

This is critical to us now, so I can put time into it.

If I can figure out how to bring up a git server on my hosting service I
am willing to host work on this -
though one of the existing trees might be a better choice.

--
Dave Lynch 					  	    DLA Systems
Software Development:  				         Embedded Linux

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
Albert Einstein