XLlTemac soft lockup BUG

John Bonesio john.bonesio at xilinx.com
Thu Apr 24 04:45:28 EST 2008

Hi Kevin,

When the system locks up, does it get stuck in the FifoRecvHandler()
routine?

How many bytes are returned from XLlFifo_RxGetLen(&lp->Fifo) in that
routine?

You can try calling XLlFifo_Reset(&lp->Fifo); to see if that clears the
fifo. Though, I suspect that this wont fix the root cause of the problem
you're seeing.

- John