Mount linux file system from sd card on ml403 board

Antoine BRUNET abrunet at wirecom-tech.com
Thu Apr 17 17:17:16 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a ml403 board. I have connected a SD Card on the GPIOs of one opb_spi IP.

My linux kernel is a secret lab kernel. This kernel start is ok on ml403 with a filesystem on NFS server but I have to boot this kernel with a filesystem on SD CARD.

First question :

What is the command line to boot directly on SD CARD filesystem?

Second question :

There is drivers for sd card on linux kernel. Can I use one driver for my specific application or I have to write a new driver for support sd card from opb_spi IP?

Xilinx says that the opb_spi IP is based on M68HC11. I can't find any driver for M68HC11 on linux.

Thanks

Antoine BRUNET

Antoine BRUNET
Recherche & Développement