Access physical memory via mmap() on ppc440epx.

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Thu Apr 3 09:50:33 EST 2008

Hi, Josh:

I have resolved my kernel driver problem, it was my own bug, didn't have
anything to do with memory remapping itself. Your suggestion to move to
ioremap64() did resolve problem completely.

I still need investigate mmap() crash. Apparently switch to mmap64()
didn't help, but it could be some another bug, I'll double check.

Thanks,

Leonid.