Ethernet Jumbo Frames

Darcy Watkins DWatkins at tranzeo.com
Thu Apr 3 08:32:21 EST 2008

Thanks for the comments...

I have hacked the IBM EMAC driver (Xenomai-2.3.0 Real Time Linux
2.6.19.2) and got jumbo frames to pass back and forth between two such
embedded boards.  Checked it using ping, iperf and httpd / wget file
transfer with md5sum check.

Still have to clean things up a bit and do some more tests before I can
share it as a patch.

Regards,

Darcy