Z85230 chip

raul.moreno at telvent.abengoa.com raul.moreno at telvent.abengoa.com
Wed Sep 12 19:22:48 EST 2007

Hello everybody,

I am interested in using a Z85230 chip. I've seen that the synchronous mode
is supported in a driver and there is a comment about the attempt to unify
the asynchronous mode too from 2.5 Linux version.

Does anyone know if the driver z85230.c included both operation modes
currently? Or does another driver exist which merges the asynchronous mode?

Cheers,

Raúl Moreno
***********Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*************
solely for the use of the organization or individual to whom they are
addressed.  It is expressly forbidden to retransmit or copy email and/or
this  attached files without our permission .  If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message
to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or
your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this
kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that
do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it.