Xilinx FX60

Wood, Robert (GE Indust, GE Fanuc) robert.wood at gefanuc.com
Thu Sep 6 04:56:21 EST 2007

We've been using Virtex 2 PRO with dual cores. We found it necessary to
very tightly constrain clocks and resets. Also, constrain the reset
block to adjacent to the ports on the PPC.

Another lightly documented feature is that the core clock must be an
integer multiple of the PLB clock, say 300MHz/100MHz.

Robert Wood
GEFanuc Sensor Processing
5430 Canotek Road
Ottawa, Ontario