SystemACE driver problem

John Hahn jhahn at bcfsemi.com
Mon Oct 22 12:52:32 EST 2007

Grant

Regarding your comment about the new xsysace.c driver vs. the old Xilinx
one, is that chosen at the kernel config time ?

i.e.
cp arch/ppc/configs/ml403_defconfig
make ARCH=ppc CROSS_COMPILE=/opt/eldk4.1/usr/bin/ppc_4xx- oldconfig

Xilinx SystemACE support (XILINX_SYSACE) [N/m/y/?] (NEW) y
Xilinx SystemACE support (old driver) (XILINX_SYSACE_OLD) [N/m/y/?] (NEW) N

I am also about build and test with the 2.6.23-rc2 same source. Just wanted
to be sure I am choosing the right driver for the ml403 reference design
bits from Xilinx.

Thanks

John Hahn
BCF Semiconductor
---

P.S. Sorry for taking the thread off on a slight tangent ...

... <snip>