Efika, initrd and current kernel

Matt Sealey matt at genesi-usa.com
Mon Oct 1 02:22:13 EST 2007

How did you attach the initrd to the kernel?

Compiled in using the initramfs feature, or did you use mkvmlinuz (debian/ubuntu)
or mkzImage (suse) or have genkernel build it (--genzimage) on Gentoo? It looks
like you're trying to boot Gentoo from the boot line..

--
Matt Sealey <matt at genesi-usa.com>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations