The question about the high memory support on MPC8360?

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Fri Nov 30 06:41:21 EST 2007

This is how I do 1G of mem on a /arch/ppc kernel. A short while (couple
of weeks ago) I commented about thei s on a thread about setting up the
TLB handlers on arch/powerpc, and asked if this was going to be possible
to do, and basically got a resouding NO as answer.

WHich means I'll be sticking to arch/ppc for a while yet.
It would be nice to have this also working on arch/powerpc though.