Linuxppc-embedded Digest, Vol 39, Issue 48

fabio777 fabio7774 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 05:59:44 EST 2007

Thanks Ben,

Here it is

static struct fsl_spi_platform_data k_platform_data = {
    .initial_spmode = 0,
    .bus_num = 1,
    .max_chipselect = 1,
/* board specific information */
    .activate_cs = k_cs_activate,
    .deactivate_cs = k_cs_deactivate,
    .sysclk =    266,
};

static struct spi_board_info spi_board_info[] __initdata = { {
    .modalias    = "kplus",
    .platform_data    = &k_platform_data,
    .max_speed_hz    = 120000,
    .bus_num    = 1,
    .chip_select    = 0,
},
};

struct platform_device k_plus = {
    .name        = "kplus",
    .id        = 1,
    .dev        = {
        .platform_data = &k_platform_data,
    },
};

 platform_device_register(&k_plus);

 spi_register_board_info(spi_board_info, ARRAY_SIZE(spi_board_info))

and then calls  spi_register_driver(&k_driver);

I can't get the into the *probe functions.

Thanks