Linux on ML310

narendra sisodiya narendra.sisodiya at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 11:09:32 EST 2007

Thanks
after getting driver from your site http://git.secretlab.ca/  will the
2.6kernel work fine completely?
What will be the advantage of 2.6 in context to embedded systems.

Actually
I am trying to design is a Video Streaming over RF. I need to transfer
320x240 @ 60 fps video from machine to one / many display systems.

By some method I will try to add a CMOS digital camera to ML310 board (any
suggestion) and Probability i need to build a small system for frame
buffering and then I heard about the Darwin Streaming server. So i will try
to install a tiny Darwin Streaming server on Linux system. Probably I need
to write a small application (or may be driver ) also which will fetch
frames from frame buffer and handle over to server.

For RF interface i want to go with WUSB2.0 ( wireless USB 2.0 ) but due to
some problem my adviser told me to think about blue tooth interface and
perhaps i need to work with blueZ.

I am unable to think for the whole setup and connectivity between various
module. Actually I need to do this my own but i am not getting the whole
picture on which i should work. Can anybody help me out ?? I will be highly
Thankful

Thanks and Regards